Welcome to the Student Emerging Leaders in Public Health (SELPH) 2022-2023 Cohort registration.
SELPH is a public health student leadership network that provides participants an opportunity to engage with students across the globe.
To be eligible to participate, students must:
- Be in good academic standing with an ASPPH member institution
- Actively seeking a master’s or doctoral degree, either part-time or full-time, with a graduation date no earlier than Spring 2023
- Have the ability to engage with peers via Slack
- Register by October 24th
- SELPH will be limited to 100 participants (participation is based on first come, first served basis)
SELPH Program Features:
- Gain access to exclusive Slack workspace to connect with graduate public health students across institutions
- Participate in four virtual professional development workshops (details below)
- Network with public health professionals
- Receive This Is Public Health (TIPH) swag
Professional Development Workshop Information:
- All events will be held virtually through Zoom
- All events will be held 12:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Workshop Names & Dates:
- Change Management – Friday, November 4, 2022
- Writing & Presenting for Impact – Friday, January 20, 2023
- Leveraging Generational Diversity – Friday, March 10, 2023
- Managing Up – Friday, May 12, 2023
If you have any questions about the SELPH program please contact Nick Mahoney, Director of Student & Alumni Engagement, at email@example.com.